Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years :)

Ah, a new year, a new me. Right? Isn't that how its supposed to be?

New Years Goals for 2010:
1. Travel - Enjoy the world
2. Write - Express to remember, forget, and learn
3. Speak - Learn a new language
4. Play - Pick up a guitar
5. Learn - Finish college

I had the most WONDERFUL New Years, ever. I drove up to the mountains to see this guy I am crazy about, and got there around 8pm. The first thing I did was kiss him. We shared several last kisses of 2009 and stole away for some last private moments of 2009. Holding my glass of champagne in one hand, and his hand in the other, pressing myself close to him and resting my cheek on his shoulder, we count down the last seconds of 2009. Friends around us cheered each other, high-fived and hugged while we shared our first kiss of the new year.

I couldn't be happier then to spend these special moments with him. We smiled and kissed the rest of the night until we returned to his room, happy, giggling, and playing around. We started the year in the best kinds of ways.. 4 times ;) I am head over heels for this boy. I am going to miss him.

The next morning, he left to work and I left to ring in the new year snowboarding with my family - slightly hungover. While on the lift, I got a text from him - and I couldn't stop smiling. It simply said, "Would you like to go on a date with me tonight???"

I melted. This would be our first date, the first day of the year. Cute... We had dinner and saw Sherlock Holmes, and I fell asleep in his arms..

Perfect first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment