Thursday, March 4, 2010

Aerials and Errands...

Today was filled with dropping off applications, picking up kids from school and random errands for my family. My sister Tania called and offered to treat me to a mani and pedi if I would pick her up and bring her to our favorite nail salon in San Juan Capistrano. So of course, I was most obliging..

Now that my fingers and toes are happy in a spring-inspired lavender, I ran over to Marshalls to pick up a few clothing boxes for my mom, and found the cutest skirt! Had to have it! Plus it matched my fresh, shiny new paint job.

The skirt is similar to this, but instead of the orange it had green and purple splattered flowers... Very cute :) Definitely going to be sporting this sweet and spicy number tomorrow!

Good thing it has been nice and warm lately! My pale limbs are crying for some sunshine! Whip out the SPF 50!

Oh, tomorrow, I haven't told you yet! I am volunteering at my first blood drive in Fashion Island!

After driving my sister Tania to some of her blood drives and hearing how much she actually enjoys it - she has to do so many community service hours because of a DUI... but she said it was something she wants to continue to do even after her required hours were up. So, me (unemployed and bored out of my mind) with my nurturing nature, decided to sign up and volunteer. I am actually pretty excited about this! It is for 6 hours, so it is a whole day, but we are allowed to bring a book or magazines to look through during the down time, which is great especially since Jane Eyre and I haven't been keeping very good contact the last couple days..

I have been wanting to take dance classes for months now.. finally I found a place that had great prices AND offered a class I didn't even think about taking! Aerial Dance! It is what you see the Cirque du Soleil girls do on the suspending hoops and silk ropes. Needless to say- I am sold! I signed up and I have my first class on Wednesday! I can't wait!

Silks here I come!


This will be me :)



Is Wednesday here yet...?

No comments:

Post a Comment