Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Circus Freak :)

So after a fun day at work at Massage Envy undergoing more and more training (product training with Murad Skincare)  and working on my sales pitch, I learned a few things.. 1. OMG... Some of these Murad lines are for ages 23-35 and are focused on ANTI-AGING!!! Minor freakout as I realize I am getting older and apparently need to think about anti aging face care?!? whoaaa. 2. When people say that a face product is Organic... it isn't. It only needs a small percentage to be organic. 3. Ok, so after listening and testing products for the past 3 hours, I want to get a facial! haha... good thing I work at a spa.

Anyways, the fun stuff...

I signed my sister Tania, my mom and I up for an Aerial Dance class on Wednesday nights from 730-930pm. Aerial dance is kind of what you see in Cirque de Soleil with the girls in the hoops or on the silks doing all the cool things that make you wonder how the HECK they can possibly let themselves unravel from the long, suspending silk, and catch themselves in these incredible overly-stretched poses!!

Really, really cool.

So of course, me being the dare devil that I am, the gymnast and cheerleader in me decided that I absolutely just HAD to do this. I am glad I did! It was so much fun! We learned some neat moves on the hoops, hammock(which you see me on) and the tissu(or silks).

I had a hard time on the tissu due to my lack of shoulder.. and in fact, I really need a massage.. *cough* thankfully I work at a massage spa*cough*

The time is now... Go learn something new you guys.. Life is too short and you have to have fun with it.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I wanna go!! Except I probably wouldn't look like an immediate pro like you :)

    ReplyDelete