Monday, March 8, 2010

Job Hunt

I had an interview Friday at a cute clothing store a few streets over from my house called "Heavenly Couture" and honestly, the sales girls are all like 15 and incredibly immature. I cannot tell you HOW MANY TIMES while I was waiting for my interview did I hear the phrases, "Uhm, who works here?" or "I need a fitting room, where is the girl?" or "Uh, where's the sales girls, I'm ready to check out.." or this was my favorite.. "Really, I have been waiting up here to check out for 15 minutes, I'm about ready to just walk out and forget it."

Coming from a prior clothing sales girl - THAT is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!  Ugh. And meantime they are all giggling and gossiping in the back of the store.

But I had an interview Saturday with Massage Envy in San Clemente. After a brief chat with the owners and managers, they hired me on the spot! The cool thing is, that I can transfer to a Massage Envy in Colorado! They said my training would start either Tuesday or Wednesday and they would email me to let me know.

So... as I had plans already to head up to Mammoth to see a certain boy.. I decided to continue with my trip. I hadn't seen him since before I left for Italy. Unfortunately, my trip was cut short, as they decided they needed me on Monday, but the trip was worth it - he always is.

I left him at 8pm and was asleep by 1am. My first day of training started at 10! I was pretty tired, but I made it through the day, and I love my new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment