Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HOLY CRAP ITS MARCH?!?!

WHOA!! Where did the time go? I cannot believe it is already March. Well.. I better start working harder on my New Year's Resolutions.. Well I have been a little bit..

Lets recap those goals..

1. Travel - Enjoy the world
2. Write - Express to remember, forget and learn
3. Speak - Learn a new language
4. Play - Pick up a guitar
5. Learn - Finish College

Yes, it is already March and I have visited 2 countries, Costa Rica and Italy. So I have been faithful to Goal 1. It is early in the year, maybe I will have more traveling. I know I will be moving back to Colorado and going to Las Vegas for a weekend for my best friend's bachelorette party! So that is some travel...

I have been writing on a regular basis. I write here in my blog, in my pretty pink journal, and I am trying to work on two very different books. Goal 2: We are doing well :)

Speak... yikes this is a hard one for me, but I have been learning some Italian. Some days it is slow, others it comes easy. I can understand a lot more than I can respond! So Goal 3 - we have some work to do..

Now, Goals 4 and 5 - I have not even touched yet. I have thought about them, but haven't exactly done anything about it yet. Time to get crackin!

Hopefully I will have an idea about Goal 5 by the end of March. Hey, thats my March goal! Haha..

2 comments:

  1. I like your goals. They are broad but yet specific and totally not the cliche goals. I think you could include a little "play" when we go to Vegas..that term could be stretched a bit to mean different things :) Like.."playing girl time"?

    And learn..yes finish college..but don't we learn enough from life everyday?

    ReplyDelete