Monday, April 12, 2010

Ok... its been too long!

I cannot believe a month has gone by and I haven't posted!

I've been so crazy busy with my oh so lovely life... ha..

Well, let me fill you in on some things, I am now working two jobs - Sales and Keyholder at Massage Envy Spa in San Clemente and as Project Administrator at Jones Concrete, along with taking online classes at *ugh* Saddleback College... I am ashamed that I am there, but what can I do?

My current situation sucks. I am bitter and sad more often then not. I have resorted to pumpkin bread chocolate chip cookies (even more delicious than you can imagine) and key lime pie sorbets... but I am running 3-4 times a week, lucky for my jeans! Speaking of which, I have started seeing a nutritionist because I want to be a healthier eater. No more frozen foods, processed foods, etc, yet here I am dreaming about tasty cookies and ice creams, and oh, I just ate some chocolate licorice. When I look at my "food diary" I literally want to smack myself across the face, because my nutritionist - who I have a meeting with tomorrow - she is going to want to choke me!

Since I have no idea if my family is going to pull through for my last semester at CSU, I have been looking for places to stay for the meantime. No more staying in mom's sunroom! I just can't take living at home anymore. Its not like I have boys over, ever. Or even do anything outside of work and school for that matter, but when I come home to my mother's and hide away in the sunroom, it is not nearly the sanctuary I seek after a long day working.

So, my friends Melissa, Sam and I put in an application last Friday on a 3 bedroom duplex with an ocean view and a stones throw to the beach. We should hear back early this week, and I can't decide if I am happy or sad about it. Happy to be moving out, sure, but sad that I don't know what I am going to be doing by August - when school starts. To be honest, I don't even know what I want to do with my life anymore, I don't think I ever really did.

I have really been slacking on some of my goals as well, I haven't been writing, and like I had said, I have two books in progress and a third in my mind. I haven't been learning any new languages, or learning to play the guitar like I want. But the one consistent goal I seem to have is travel. I have travelled a lot this year. Costa Rica in January, Italy in February and several Mammoth trips to visit a friend.

Trips I have for the summer include: Vegas in June for my best friend, Jessica's bachelorette party! Mexico - where I have NEVER been - in July with my friends Robert and Anton, and several of their buddies. Costa Rica, again, in August for my father's big "1980's High School Reunion" week of surfing, live bands and a bunch of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment