Thursday, April 15, 2010

Repairs.. why must EVERYTHING need repairs?!?

Lately, everything in my life has seemed to be needing repairs. It is so frustrating!

First, my truck. I have this gigantic cracked windshield that zigs and zags across my view, teasing me while I drive. Oh, and there's that "Check Engine" light that is always on, and the HUGE dent my front bumper when I let a friend borrow my truck so he could move to his new place, while it was snowing... hmm.. where DID that huge $3,000.00 dent come from?!

Then there's my computer! I had to bring my little MacBook into the Apple Store today, and of course, while sitting there moping about my broken computer - I came up with today's blog idea.. REPAIRS!! Meanwhile, my computer, which has a broken built-in camera, the dvd drive stopped working, parts of the laptop have chipped off, and of course, it has become slower then molasses! So... bye bye MacBook, bye bye $280.00 in repairs... hopefully it works 100% when I get it next week!

And of course, my life is in constant need of repair. My credit has gone down the drain and it seems that no matter how much I try to improve it, it stays the same. School keeps getting put on the back burner because I cannot afford it, but I keep trying, keep pushing on, even if its one class.

Lastly, there's my heart. I don't know how to fix this one, but I am trying. I miss people I care about, I care for people who don't exactly care for me, I have a huge family but I am so alone. They don't understand me and don't even try. I am a stranger to them. A stranger who drops everything to help them. They have their own inside jokes, and secret bonds. So there's this broken-hearted girl, a girl who hurts when she forces a smile. A girl who forgets that she used to be happy, a jokester, full of life.

A girl that is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment