Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Top Ten {Tuesdays} I Can't Live Without...




My Top Ten for the week :) Things I Can't Live Without







1. My new bracelet I got while in Mammoth Lakes, CA. I am obsessed with it and wear it everyday! It is a tightly woven black nylon bracelet with a silver peace sign with clear rhinestones by Tai. It is the one on the right side. The brown was cute, but I don't wear enough brown, and the peace sign looks cute when I wear it on my left wrist with my heart tattoo.





2. Pomegranate Exfoliating Face Mask by Murad is absolutely AMAZING! I tried it out for the first time last night and my face was all tingly, happy and soft! It felt like instant hydration! And the tiny little box contains 6 masks! LOVE IT! We sell this handy little package at my work, I hardly get a discount, but $22.50 for 6 amazing masks?! What a steal!



3. Walks in the sand at sunset at the edge of the world, the wind styling my hair, the salt teasing my lips. I love living so close to the water, it is my sanctuary. Even on bad days, I can walk down to the beach and be caressed by the sweet, warm breeze. It is so calming to be standing at the edge of the water, the sand washing back into the sea under my feet. Yes, that picture is one of where I live.. lucky me.


4. My black Rainbow Sandals with clear crystals are a MUST HAVE for me. When I have days where I misplace them, I panic, and search frantically. These are the most comfy sandals and always make my feet look pretty even when I don't have a chance to get a pedicure! I want to get them in every color! I have had these for a couple years now, and they still look brand new!




5. A daily planner is constantly in my purse! If I don't have it with me, I feel lost. If I don't write down ideas, plans, appointments, work schedules, immediately - I completely forget everything! Of course it has to be cute, and pretty. I also have this weird obsession with journals. My mom likes to make fun of me for it. I have tons of pretty journals lined up on my bookshelf, waiting for me to write my heart away in.




6. Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm and AH! I have, of course, misplaced one of my (several) Burt's Lip Balms at the moment and it is driving me insane! I have this weird obsession with pomegranate as well right now.. But lip balm is my "go to" item when I get nervous or need something to do with my hands... Plus, I hate having chapped lips!




7. My Gaiam aluminum water bottle is another "always in my purse" item. Reusable and extremely durable (as my clumsy hands often drop things), it is handy and good for the environment! Plus, it is pretty to drink out of, so I want to drink more out of it! Goodbye dehydration! Hello water intake! Oh, did I mention, I have basically quit drinking everything but juice, tea and water? No more sodas for me! More Gaiam pretty bottles filled with water!


8. Asics Running Shoes even though it seems that I walk in them more often then run, but they are extremely comfy and mold to my foot with its gel cushioning. Plus, they aren't incredibly pricy and the color blue is my favorite! So I can't go wrong with these! They accompany me on my beach runs every time!

9. My iphone. Yes, I said it... I have to have my phone. It has everything on it! Pictures of my life, family and friends for when I get lonely, music to pump up my moods, fun games to kill boredom, finance trackers to keep me in line, calendars (yes, even though I ALSO have my planner), and of course numbers of people I love. Oh, and my favorite new app "Shazam" which helps me identify cool new songs I hear on the radio :)

10. Sushi!!! Oh I can't imagine a life without sushi! It is hands down my favorite food and if I had the funds, I would eat it everyday! Just thinking about it is making my mouth water... hmm, maybe it will be a sushi night! Right now my favorite is a plate at this hole in the wall place by my house called 9 Style Sushi, and it is albacore sashimi with thinly sliced tomato (I normally don't like those..) and avocado with a tasty sauce on top.. Oooh.. I'm hungry now..


Anyways, there are my Top Ten Things I Can't Live Without...

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment