Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Quick Last Visit

I had a short time between my trip from Costa Rica and to Italy, and I wanted to see him. So I left to the mountains and was in his arms again, after I stupidly acted all nervous and silly, but I was back and I am happy. I won't go through all the details - I like to keep some memories for myself ;)

This boy makes me smile - I'm hopeless. I am going to get hurt. I always do, but is this fun I have with him worth the hurt? I think so.. at least for now I do.. It is so easy to be with him, I can laugh, smile and play, but for some reason, I just cannot trust myself with him. I don't think I could take another heart break.

I love being in his arms, we relax, watching movies, kissing and cuddling. We hold each other as we joke and smile. I press my face to his chest as he wraps his arms around me. I shut my eyes memorizing the way his hand feels on my skin while the other is entwined in my fingers.

Remembering him.. because - I may never see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment